Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankfully Writing


by G.Parker

This is short, but I couldn't let the day go by without posting. Since yesterday was Thanksgiving, that means today was Black Friday. We've had discussions at my house as to what this day really means, but it occurred to me that there are several meanings. I like the idea that it means for once the family is together -- celebrating this wonderful day of remembrance and thanksgiving.

I have so much to be thankful for, my husband, my children, our home, my job. But for now, I wanted to say how thankful that I finished Nano WAY ahead of schedule, and am now working toward 60,000 words.

Hope you had a very wonderful thanksgiving and enjoy this time with family and friends. I will be...and then I'll be writing. ;)

1 comment:

Bethany Wiggins said...

Congrats on NANO. That is awesome!