Thursday, April 19, 2012

Quick Post

So, as much as I wish I had time to sit and write a big ol' long post, I don't. Last Friday, my wife gave birth to our 3rd child. And life is just busy.

I actually took the week off from work and hoped that at some point in time I'd be able to get some writing time in. Of course, I have not. But in talking to my wife, we've figured I have some time either today or tomorrow to get some writing done. Yeah, we'll see.

My point is this: if you don't plan time to write, you're not gonna end up writing. And I really didn't plan time to write. But now I have almost completely narrowed down time to write. We'll see if that happens. If so, yay for me!

Alien abductions are involuntary, but probings are scheduled.

1 comment:

Donna K. Weaver said...

Congrats on the new baby!