Friday, December 07, 2012

Now That It's Over...

by G.Parker

(photo courtesy of fanpop.com)


I almost feel like Inigo in The Princess Bride.  "I've been in the revenge business for so long, now that it's over I don't know what to do with the rest of my life."

Well, not quite - I know what to do with the rest of my life, but it's hard to get back into focus.  It's like my brain is fried and I've had so many other things to get done, I'm not sure where to head now.

Ever feel like that?

It doesn't help that Christmas is three weeks away and I haven't even decorated my home.  The kids are starting to get restless.  I'm hoping to take care of that tomorrow. 

In the meantime, I hope to come up with something a little more worth while for next week.  I hope you're still writing, and still plugging away at your dream.  That's the only way it will come true.  See you next week.  ;)

No comments: