Thursday, August 13, 2015

I can't even . . .

I had this huge eulogy in my head all day long. As soon as I am expected to put it all on paper, or screen it's too hard. Too painful.

Keith was a huge amazing teddy bear. He was always happy, always positive, always giving everyone a smile and a hug.

One evening at storymakers conference I had been talking to a publisher, they gave me an answer that wasn't upsetting, but wasn't all positive either so I walked away a little befuddled. Keith was right there at my side making sure I was okay, that no one had said anything to hurt my feelings or make me sad. He gave me a hug and told me it was going to be all right. He made me believe in my talent, believe in myself, and to be positive.

To my dear friend, and ever protective bear. I'll miss you terribly.

Enjoy yourself up there, and see you topside.

No comments: