Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rain

By C. LaRene Hall



I’m sure most of you have heard the expression, when it rains, it pours. That is exactly the way I feel about my life right now. Around every corner is another challenge.

Some of the problems have been illnesses or accidents, others are some things have been breaking, but every day there’s something new to face. At least it keeps everything interesting. I can think of one good thing - with all the excitement it’s given me lots of good ideas for writing, but the big problem is time. When am I going to find time to write all that’s happening?

With everything going on all year, you’d think things would improve. Don’t ever think that – because as soon as you do, something new happens. Memorial Day was one of those days for me. I needed to spend time at the hospital with my mom, but wanted to spend time at the park with my grandchildren. Things were going great until my daughter did an amazing flip-flop right to the ground. Then instead of going to the hospital to see my mother, I had to take Annette to emergency at a different hospital.

Since then, things are going a little smoother. I certainly hope that sometime this year things will get back to the normal dull life. Maybe then I’ll have time to write more than a blog.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about the current downpour. I'm praying that a break in the clouds is coming your way, laden with lots of sunshine.