Friday, November 20, 2009

This Time Last Year...

by G.Parker

Well, in trying to come up with something to write about this week, I went back and viewed the blogs I wrote during the month of November last year. I wrote about Nanowrimo, big surprise.

At this point last year, I was stressed because I wasn't as far along as I wanted to be. I was looking at the idea that there were only six more writing days left in the month.

What a difference a year makes.

This year I've been sick a couple of days which has given me a little more writing time, but not only that, the story has been flowing. It's been fun and I'm enjoying myself. For the first time in a long time.

I guess I just wanted to tell anyone who's wondered if they could do 50,000 words in thirty days, yes you can. There are lots of people who will agree with me. Just go look up the site.

And by the way...I'm already at 43,220. For the first time in my years of participation, I'm contemplating doing 60,000 words. Miracles do happen.

2 comments:

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Just beat that 50,000 mark and be in the running to win that car.

Keith N Fisher said...

Good job. I'm proud of you