Friday, March 04, 2011

Anyone Have a Time Machine? Cheap?

by G.Parker

Okay.  Connie just blogged about organizing your time into segments where you're getting things accomplished according to priorities.  I totally agree.  My problem this week has been time in general.  I haven't had any.  I had to squeeze this blog in before getting to bed at a somewhat normal hour.
I think my life has gone into a blender and someone turned it on 'frape'.  It's not anything like it used to be.  I don't have time to breath sometimes, and I'm still trying to get everything in.  I manage to exercise usually, but it ends up being at 10 pm, when I'm trying to get in bed.  So who has time to write? 
I figure I just need a time machine, so I can go back and live the same time frame twice.  One time I'll do all the other stuff that needs to be done, and the second time I'll spend the time writing.  Then it will be like there's been a clone of me -- a writing clone.  Although, that could get ugly and I'd end up with something from Multiplicity.... 
Somehow the routine has to get back where it was so I can get the brain going again.  In looking at Connie's list, I really don't have much by way of non important things I'm doing - it's just everything has to be done in crunch time, and that makes everything else, like writing,  go on the back burner. 
Oh well.  So, seriously, anyone know if someone's really invented a time machine?  I'd write for food.

No comments: