Thursday, May 12, 2011

WE ARE MORE THAN FIVE YEARS OLD!!!

I know that today is not my day to post, but I just realized something very important. In fact, I should have thought about this a few weeks ago. This blog started on APRIL, 21, 2006 .

The first blog was written by C L Beck. I wrote the 4th blog on April 26. It's hard to imagine that I've been doing this for over five years. I never missed my day - which is Wednesday - for over four years. It wasn't always easy to think of something to write, but I was consistent.

Also something else to think about is this post is #1,400.

I HOPE EACH OF OUR READERS HAS ENJOYED COMING HERE EVERY DAY FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS. It's been a pleasure being here and I promise to keep coming here every Wednesday for a while longer.

1 comment:

Donna K. Weaver said...

Happy Birthday ... belated. =D