Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm a Winner!

by G.Parker


Okay, so there are a lot of us out there, but I figured it was worth saying.  ;)  I think it's the earliest I've met my goal in all the years I've done this contest, as I finished on Monday.  My daughter was typing late last night, and will probably be typing till late tonight, though she only has 3000 or so words left.  My other daughter met her goal last night, so I'm in good company!

My husband teased that I could have reached 60,000 words.  If I'd been working on a different story, I'm sure I could have, but 53,000 words are enough for me this year.  One of my daughters is writing a fantasy novel, and so she's probably going to end up with over 100,000 words.  It blows the mind.  ;)

Anyway, it's the end of the month, the end of another writing craziness and the beginning of the Christmas season.  I hope you're ready.

I'm going to go take a long hot bath and eat some chocolate.  My nerves need it.

I also thought I'd post the past year little buttons.  I really like the one from last year, but I'm not consulted on these things, lol.




No comments: