Sunday, November 04, 2012

November

by Donna K. Weaver

It's NaNoWriMo, and I'm feverishly working on a companion novel to my adventure romance, A Change of Plans, which comes out in June with Rhemalda Publishing. I've been planning for this most of the year, and it's exciting to see the story unfold.

Since it deals with a broken secondary character from the first book, there were things that happened to him that I glossed over with references. As I'm getting into his story, however, I'm realizing that some of those things would have had a much more profound emotional impact on him than I ever touched on in that first book.

What can I say? I love him even more.

Unless I finish my book before the end of the month, this will be my only post for November. Happy writing everyone!

No comments: