Friday, August 17, 2007

Last Team Tag

by G.Parker

Well, since I've been uninspired this week, I decided to cop out and take Keith up on his tag game. Here's my version...

Four Jobs I've Had:
Working at Lagoon
Working in housekeeping at Jackson Lake Lodge
Working as a cook at Jacob Lake Lodge
Secretary at AP&P (adult probation and parole...)

Four Places I've Lived:
Fremont, California
Oregon (my mission)
Kaysville, Utah
Ephraim, Utah
(um...) Jacob Lake, Arizona and Jackson Lake, Wyoming


Four Favorite TV Shows:

Don't watch TV anymore...my old favorites were
MASH! (Oh yeah, grew up to that music going off right after the news everynight)
Star Trek (both old and Next Generation, Deep Space Nine and Voyager!)
E.R. (Before it became a soap opera...LOL)


Four Favorite Foods:

Pizza
Lasagna
Fettuccine Alfredo
Chocolate anything...


Four Websites I Frequent:

writing.com
yahoo.com
certified marketing services
ebay/ksl.com. ...LOL

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
on the beach in San Diego
on the beach in the Bahamas
On a cruise ship anywhere
in the mountains at my sister's cabin

Four Movies I Love:
Return to Me
Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves
While You Were Sleeping
The Money Pit
(and an endless score of many)

Four People I Tag Next:
I think I'll drop it here. Everyone seems to be tired of the tag game, and I concur. Let's bring this up again in what...a year? I'll add another category-

Four favorite summertime activites:
Swimming
Anything on or in water
picnicking with family with watermelon
sitting on the porch at dusk before the mosquitoes come out

No comments: