Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Tag Bug

By Darvell Hunt

At my home and at the homes of our extended famliy, a stomache bug has been going around recently, but among LDS writers, it's the tag bug. :-) I was recently double tagged by Marsha Ward on her blog The Ink Ladies and our own Nichole Giles. I now have to (um, I mean get to) tell you four things about myself in several different topics.

Four Jobs I've Had:

Creating Military Simulators for a company in Salt Lake City
Creating Slot Machine Games for a company in Las Vegas.
Creating PC Video Games at a company in Utah County, Utah.
Creating Slot Machine Games for another company in Las Vegas

Four Places I've Lived:

Massachusetts, seven various cities (My LDS mission).
Roosevelt, Utah, where I grew up.
Five different cities in Utah County over the past few years (Provo, Orem, Lehi, Pleasant Grove, and Saratoga Springs).
Logan, Utah, where I went to school.

Four Favorite TV Shows:

Homicide: Life on the Street, which probably has the best writing of any series I’ve watched.

Battlestar Galactica, the new series. The second installment of “Mormon Star Wars,” but certainly not “as Mormon” as the original 70’s version. Also has great writing.

M*A*S*H: Probably the TV show I have watched the most, but not for a number of years now.

Ghost Hunters: A current favorite, starring a Mormon co-host who likes debunking stories of haunted houses.

Four Favorite Foods:

Almost anything spicy hot, bitter, pickled with vinegar, or otherwise very strong in flavor. (Does that count as four?)

Four Websites I Frequent:

WOOT.com
KSL.com
Allakhazam.com
YahooMail.com


Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:

Writing a book.
Reading a book.
Writing a book in an exotic, far away place, like Hawaii or Italy, or a secluded mountain cabin.
Reading a book in an exotic, far away place, like the beach in Jamaica, or a cruise ship in the Pacific, or even at home on my comfy La-Z-E-Boy microfiber recliner in my basement theater room.

Four Movies I Love:

The Graduate¸ 1967, starring Dustin Hoffman and Anne Bancroft.
Easy Rider, 1969, starring Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper, and Jack Nicholson.
Joe Versus the Volcano, 1990, starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.
The Ring, 2004, starring Naomi Watts and David Dorfman.

Four People I Tag Next:

The first four people who respond to this blog and don't say, "Not it!" are hereby tagged!

1 comment:

G. Parker said...

OKAY, that's me. I haven't come up with a blog for tomorrow, so I'll do your tag. Good info!