Friday, May 17, 2013

Time

by G.Parker

Hello.  My name is Gaynell.  I'm a procrastinator.  How are you?

I have heard that there is actually a support group for about anything under the sun, including procrastinators.  My son-in-law was talking about it the other day, and joking with my husband.  How he probably drove his group leader crazy with statements like "we'll talk about it later, etc."  We procrastinators are always putting things off.  It's not intentional, it just happens.  We let life get in the way.

Such is today.  I have sooo many things on my plate, I'm just not going to be able to write anything of great imparting of knowledge, so hopefully you had a chuckle.  It's been a great week.  It's going to be a wet weekend.  I hope you enjoy.

I'll try to do better next week...no promises though - what's that phrase?  "Don't make promises you can't keep."  Well...usually.  ;)

No comments: