Friday, April 23, 2010

Those of Us Left Behind

by G.Parker

Most of you realize what this weekend is, and are participating. The talk at Authors Incognito is all about the LDStorymakers conference this weekend.

Well...I won't be there.

Don't get me wrong - I've been to a couple of the conferences, otherwise I wouldn't be part of this wonderful group of bloggers - but I don't have the where-with-all this year. So, while they are rubbing shoulders with each other and getting the latest in advise/instruction on publishing, writing, editing and illustrating a story for the popular LDS market (and others) I'll be home doing laundry, cleaning house and helping my youngest with his Eagle project.

Sigh.

I hope everyone takes lots of notes and is willing to share them...would a bribe work?? I know Darvell's not into chocolate, but there has to be something...

See you all next week.

1 comment:

Keith N Fisher said...

I'm sorry You weren't able to come. I missed you. Thanks for holding down the fort